Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
The Small Horse II - The Abuse [Custom Story] Part A+B [UPDATED]
Starstruck the Pegasus Offline

Threads: 0
RE: The Small Horse II - The Abuse [Custom Story] Part A+B [UPDATED]

i only had 2 problems with this.
1.that scene at the end of part a.... yeah umm, wtf man. my little brother was watching me play, but i guess that's my fault.

2. the fluttersuitor was excellently designed and scared the crap out of me however i felt that you could have done so much more with it, i was just dashing through the halls while fluttershy's/Alois' voice was looping, i think that a part where fluttershy actually acts like Alois and you actually get the suitor experience from her would be totally bad ass, and i hope you at least consider doing that. i would also like to know if you have custom suitor models for pinkie pie (Malo) and rainbow dash (Basile) cause making a whole pony revamp of Justine mode might just be awesome enough to make me actually go through that hell again (Malo is just too fricken hard to get away from). i love the custom stories and am greatly awaiting part 3.
05-16-2012, 12:33 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Small Horse II - The Abuse [Custom Story] Part A+B [UPDATED] - by Starstruck the Pegasus - 05-16-2012, 12:33 AM