Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The Small Horse II - The Abuse [Custom Story] Part A+B [UPDATED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Warning: If you want a serious story, this isn't one at all.

Hello Friends!
"Hallo!"

The next part of TsH II is here. I decided to do a part C, but im not sure when this will come out.
Download link removed due to piracy.:

Heres my next Story. I have to say this time, i made a short part of TsH, so i decided to release more parts of this Chapter. At the end of the story, you are told to save your game and come back when you have installed part C. So if you want you can play the story right now, or wait until I released more.

Here's the trailer

Have fun!
Hallo Leute, Litro just do it
This whole concept in this story is kind of dull. :/ To be honest to you.

Spoiler below!

First of all: Starting was boring.. because you have to walk too much to get stuff in certain areas and then you can progress slowly... and when these naked guys attacked it was really buggy to get that stone and use it to smash these bricks and you can too smash only with rock you don't have to use that catapult at all.

Second area: Really big hall with couple really cheap and annoying scares and really confusing what to do next.

Final area: Are you kidding me? I know it's funny to make some "sex scenes in amnesia, but that was really odd what I saw. I get that humour sometimes, but this time I don't.

Good things: Really like these new models, couple new enemies, epic toy humour and new wall textures and that stuff. That's good.

Overall: I didn't like this one. It's not good. Sry I'm just honest now. But keep them coming and improve stuff to make more sense to everything. Smile
thank you for telling me about this story. it was all crazy, but i decently liked it. Smile

Here is my playtrough:

Sorry its a bit too dark.
Quote:This whole concept in this story is kind of dull. :/ To be honest to you.

Spoiler below!

First
of all: Starting was boring.. because you have to walk too much to get
stuff in certain areas and then you can progress slowly... and when
these naked guys attacked it was really buggy to get that stone and use
it to smash these bricks and you can too smash only with rock you don't
have to use that catapult at all.

Second area: Really big hall with couple really cheap and annoying scares and really confusing what to do next.

Final
area: Are you kidding me? I know it's funny to make some "sex scenes in
amnesia, but that was really odd what I saw. I get that humour
sometimes, but this time I don't.

Good things: Really like these
new models, couple new enemies, epic toy humour and new wall textures
and that stuff. That's good.

Overall: I didn't like
this one. It's not good. Sry I'm just honest now. But keep them coming
and improve stuff to make more sense to everything. Smile

thank you for your honest critique. in the next part, ill take more effort,
especially on those huge maps and that you actually have a goal in view.
sorry if this wasnt like the previous stories. i had my eyes too much
on references here.

but again, thanks alot sir. i really need different opinions, either good or bad.

(03-26-2012, 11:44 PM)finalstand Wrote: [ -> ]thank you for telling me about this story. it was all crazy, but i decently liked it. Smile

Here is my playtrough:

Sorry its a bit too dark.
yep its sure is a bit dark. try a different render next time.

I'll play this tomorrow in a stream maybe
(03-27-2012, 01:16 AM)Kaizy Wrote: [ -> ]I'll play this tomorrow in a stream maybe
You got an entertaining voice, i have to say.
Thank you for playing the story.

Loved this mod! I think the prologue was the best one of the Small Horse series, though.
Is there a set date for when part B will be released?
(03-27-2012, 10:42 PM)Litronom Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2012, 01:16 AM)Kaizy Wrote: [ -> ]I'll play this tomorrow in a stream maybe
You got an entertaining voice, i have to say.
Thank you for playing the story.
Anytime
Never been told I've got an entertaining voice, I always thought I sounds pretty dumb most of the time lol

Spoiler below!
This series is one of the weirder ones I've played, but they're entertaining in their own right. Running jokes, imported textures/models...all around its pretty entertaining. Also, it seems like you add a new pony with each installment. But yeah, nothing much to say except they're weird little maps with a good amount of entertainment to em. Personally, I probably liked Chapter 1 the most of them.

So yeah, good luck with your further updates
AWESOME Story!!! I love it! When "B" will be released?

And one more thing: Can you tell me where I can download this nice music "Microsoft Anna- Cupcakes" ? ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11