Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The Dark Knight Rises Ending Disscussion WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS
Acies Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 60
RE: The Dark Knight Rises Ending Disscussion WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS

I didn't like bane's death either. He was killed(?) too quickly and easily at the end, even though there had been a fight between them before it did not culminate into any "certain defeat". While on the topic of that I didn't enjoy bane portrayed by Tom Hardy as much as I possibly could have. He didn't "come alive" as much as the joker did, but then that could just be that I enjoyed the portrayal of the joker by late Heath Ledger very much.

As for the end I thought it was fitting. The dark knight has been quite a "dark" series so I found it rewarding that the characters included were able to find peace at last. On the topic of Blake being batman;
1. Nolan has made his last movie of batman, any following batman movie won't probably happen in "the same universe/interpretation" Nolan made.
2. Blake's real name was "Robin"; ergo the movie tries to tie up any loose ends to the comic which wasn't dealt with --> Batman's colleague; Robin.

In all:
"
(Right now I'm assuming that Blake will be the next Batman because he now has the cave. Theory only) Isn't that just like giving a job/curse of something you can't do that still has to be done to someone else? Bruce doesn't strike as the type of person who would give up Batman in a way like that. Also, how can Blake financially support being Batman? He's just a detective. Bruce is totally broke, so he can't help. And, Selina? I don't think it would be a great idea to run Batman off of stolen money."

Won't really happen (he isn't Batman - he's Robin). And.. The next Batman movie won't follow from where this one left off. The movie was an ending to "Nolan's interpretation of batman".

I enjoyed the movie overall :>

[Image: mZiYnxe.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-29-2012, 10:08 PM by Acies.)
07-29-2012, 10:06 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Dark Knight Rises Ending Disscussion WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS - by Acies - 07-29-2012, 10:06 PM