The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Announcement Hotel Smoke - a Detective's Story (Coming soon)
Melvin Offline

Threads: 38
Hotel Smoke - a Detective's Story (Coming soon)

This is a project I'm working on, I can't say the release date (yet).

In ''Hotel Smoke - a Detective's Story'' you play as ex-detective Melvin van Dutch.

Melvin heard about "Hotel Smoke" but never payed much attention to it. He didn't care about what strange noises guests heard at night. He also didn't care that the guests witnessed some horrific events at night. ''Its probably to attract guests or something, spreading phony rumours how pathatic.'' Melvin thought.

Until, he hears the rumour that a murder took place at the old hotel 2 weeks ago, which caught his interest. Melvin's detective instincts were killing him, he was thinking about it all day, and all night. He decided to pay Hotel Smoke a visit. He parked his car in front of the hotel which was located in the middle of nowhere. He stands in front of the door, ''Here goes'' he thought, and went through it. The old doors from Hotel Smoke screeched open. ''I already checked in by phone, so I guess I'll just go straight to my room and wait until it's night, the key is probably inside my room. Ah what the hell I am just staying here for 1 day so who cares anyways.''

Melvin walked in and had his mind on one thing: ''Check out the stupid rumours, solve this murder, check out and get the hell away from this place.''
As he walked in, Melvin thought:''This place seems to be empty.. but if it is empty, why do I hear footsteps? And why do I have the feeling that I'm being watched..?''

The Hotel is famous for its old furniture, the nice rooms and of course, the exciting rumours. Can you verify the rumours? What's the deal with this place at night and can you solve this murder?

Find it out at ''Hotel Smoke: a Detective's Story'' coming soon!

[Image: wTNL1.png] [Image: aclMx.jpg]
[Image: xX3kv.png]

[Image: 25F7U37.png]
08-16-2012, 10:42 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Hotel Smoke - a Detective's Story (Coming soon) - by Melvin - 08-16-2012, 10:42 PM