The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnesia Related Dreams? (Weird Topic) xD
Koopa Rs07 Offline

Threads: 30
Amnesia Related Dreams? (Weird Topic) xD

[Image: ulFsmOF.png]

I remember hearing a song very similar to this in one of the dreams where it was dark blue and peaceful.

Lately, I've been trying to make a lot of my maps more creative by taking things I would see in my dreams and putting them into the game. I have had several weird dreams where I would be inside of Amnesia and the maps in my dream had creative elements, more so than you would usually see in your average custom story. This is why I try and remember these dreams so I can make them into a real map because of how creative it would be. I can't quite remember if this fountain room you see above was in one of my dreams, but I do remember there being a peaceful place similar to this somewhere in my mind. It sounds like I've been taking drugs, but I'm just saying.. I love the thought of making maps based off of my dreams. And this particular area is based off a peaceful place in one of my dreams where I felt protected and guarded. I've had several dreams that have been about me being within the Amnesia game, some of the maps in my dream were dark blue and very peaceful and some were dark brown and very stressful and scary. I find it really cool. I thought about making a thread about this in the past, but I didn't expect to be taken seriously. But now I just decided to post it anyway because why hide such and interesting experience? If anyone else has had any dreams similar to this, reply.

02-19-2016, 06:04 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Amnesia Related Dreams? (Weird Topic) xD - by Koopa Rs07 - 02-19-2016, 06:04 PM