The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Something in the Archives?!? (Small spoiler.)
Mina Darsh Offline

Threads: 24
Something in the Archives?!? (Small spoiler.)

Hi, been a while, and dunno if this was posted before but could not find it.

Spoiler below!
So, I was in the Archives, and was playing like... Well, if the monsters come, their theme will play so hah, I'm gonna be a tough guy and play on, and so I went full of courage through the first part of the game after having not played it for while. But... Then...

I was in the Archives, and I've heard its sound before in clips and whatnot. I entered a room... And heard a Brute's whimper! So I was like: OMGSAVEANDEXITQUITAREYOUSURE?YES!¡!

Now I wonder... Is there actually a brute in the Archives, or was that just a very, very mean trick of Frictional to scare people? By just letting it's fearsome whimper be heard, it actually just being a triggered sound instead of the actual NPC itself?

(It's almost like they knew I was gonna play like this and so they thought: "Well, when Hionimi plays, we put in the Brute's sound to give him a good scare! Big Grin ")
03-25-2011, 11:50 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Something in the Archives?!? (Small spoiler.) - by Mina Darsh - 03-25-2011, 11:50 PM