The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Asking Permission To Amnesia Creators
ferryadams10 Offline

Threads: 40
Asking Permission To Amnesia Creators

Hi,

A friend of mine has bought the expansion of Amnesia "Justine" and I don't have it and I am helping him with creating a very big story and it would be great if I could place some Static_Objects and Entities from that expansion that u don't have in the dark descent.

So would it be ok if he would make copies of some Entities and Static_Objects from Justine and send it private to me, so I could place some of them in our custom story.

It would do good for your sale of the games and it will share some extra fun of the game with others wich could tell that to their friends so they will buy the game as well.

READ_ME:If u give us permission to share the entities/static_objects with me I will promise u => THE ENTITIES/STATIC_OBJECTS WILL ONLY BE USED FOR PRIVATE USE AND NO ONE ELSE WILL BE RECEIVING IT EXCEPT FOR ME.

Regards,
Ferry Adams

Got a nice sofa
Please come and have a seat for a while

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2011, 03:08 PM by ferryadams10.)
04-20-2011, 03:07 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Asking Permission To Amnesia Creators - by ferryadams10 - 04-20-2011, 03:07 PM