Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Joke Thread: How to make a modern days horror movie
Unearthlybrutal Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 12
RE: Joke Thread: How to make a modern days horror movie

(12-11-2011, 11:05 AM)kman Wrote:

watch these two movies, they're from the last decade and they're incredibly good (and scary). especially session 9, that scared me almost as bad as amnesia did, I SERIOUSLY ALMOST FEAR QUIT. also, don't automatically assume that horror movies are always bad. and i know i'm gonna get a LOOOOT of shit for this but i honestly like horror movies better than horror games. in fact that's what i want to do when i grow up, write and direct movies. now i will agree 95% of horror movies that come out now a days are complete shit, but there are still a few gems out there.
I've seen "The Descent" too. Reminded me of a Penumbra series. Session 9 will be the next movie that I will watchTongue
Horror movies aren't so scary to me. I don't know why Undecided
I think that when you play horror game like Amnesia, you are part of the game, because of that you control the head character. There is feeling of stampede/panic/terror when you for example are chased by grunt, brute, water lurker, etc... and try to for example jump on the barrel and then you notice that the barrel is too high and you are still on the ground and the enemy in getting closer all the timeTongue

I like horror movies, but they are not so scary to me. And as I said before, I don't know why

When Life No Longer Exists
Full-conversion mod
12-11-2011, 02:01 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joke Thread: How to make a modern days horror movie - by Unearthlybrutal - 12-11-2011, 02:01 PM