Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Newsletter | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 1
Googolplex Offline
Banned

RE: [www.nextfrictionalgame.com] Amnesia Discussion

(02-24-2012 07:51 PM)nackidno Wrote:  I can't say if you are being sarcastic or just really ignorant. If you are going to use that tone, don't post things against me, it won't be worth it. Good day.

I'm none of them, my friend!
I just represent epic games, you know.
And to have a new developer is frustrating by default. Of course, FG is watching the development, but the game lies in the hands of other people and I really doubt they have the skills to make a typical FG game.
I've also fear that the game will be too short after playing Dear Esther and reading about a release this year.
I'm not ignorant, but I really ignore some genres of games.
Good day also.

edit
Don't think I only see some negative in this project. I love FG for their work. But an other developer means to have an other game, different from the others. And at now, I can't believe that the next Amnesia will be same good as The Dark Descent or Penumbra series. Nothing against the devs, but other devs means other games.

We really have too less information about this game. We need some ingame scenes to take a glance.
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2012 08:10 PM by Googolplex.)
02-24-2012 08:01 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: [www.nextfrictionalgame.com] Amnesia Discussion - Googolplex - 02-24-2012 08:01 PM