Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Shades Of Clarity Episode I (Custom Story)
Descented Angel Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Shades Of Clarity Episode I (Custom Story)

(03-18-2012, 02:38 AM)Kaizy Wrote: Alright, I finally finished it

Spoiler below!
It was a fairly well made map. Everything seemed laid out nice, good dialogue and puzzles. I wish I could have enjoyed going through much of the main area without experiencing so much lag (my computer sucks), but I could still see you put a lot of work into making the map look nice. Monster placement is good. I very much enjoyed that little ritual you had to complete on the top floor, and then having to lure the monster into the room. I havent seen anything like that before in these custom stories, so it was pretty cool. Im disappointed that the story was short, but I'm hoping to see more from you.

Overall, I enjoyed the story. Keep up the good work. :U
Livestream Playthroughs (excuse my lame jokes and bad fake accents) :

Part 1: http://www.livestream.com/kaizy/video?cl...m=ui-thumb

Part 2: http://www.livestream.com/kaizy/video?cl...m=ui-thumb
Spoiler below!

After a lot of consideration, you're excused! :-P That was lag? At first I thought you uploaded your play through using powerpoint! :-P Sorry man, I couldn't resist... I'm working on putting less load on the pc in the next episode. It was quick because I didn't know whether the gamers would like it or not. I intent to upload short episodes like this one every two months. I'm working on putting my own music in the next one. I've already begun recording a couple of instruments. I think it will be nice. Also more recorded conversations than letters. For all those lazy enough to read.

Please some understanding. I work alone on this. Undecided
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2012, 03:00 AM by Descented Angel.)
03-18-2012, 02:50 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shades Of Clarity Episode I (Custom Story) - by Descented Angel - 03-18-2012, 02:50 AM