Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Can't play Custom Story at all... :'(
Neaflys Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 3 Weeks ago RE: Can't play Custom Story at all... :'(

The first time I've install the game, in the list, I've chose "French" because I'm french.
And I don't remember where I read something about customs stories which had some problems in another main language than "english", so I uninstall Amnesia and reinstall in English main language and put the launcher in english too. When I want to play "The Dark Descent" I put the Launcher in french and when I want to play Customs Stories, Put it in english, because no matter the language, custom story will be in english so... And then, it works.
With "Can't Remember" I have some problem with => '
so, I change "Can't Remember" in "Cant Remember" and it works perfectly !
I really don't know What I've done ... So, for others who have the same problem ... Try to put your game in native english language and if custom_story contains some ' in the files name, modify the file's name without any special caracters is a solution maybe...
Now, I've create a custom story and it's doesn't work at all but, this time, maybe the problem come from the man who created custom story, me.
Thank you for your help ! See you one day if I have some another problems (like right now with my own custom story ... Angry)
03-18-2012, 08:05 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can't play Custom Story at all... :'( - by Neaflys - 03-18-2012, 08:05 PM