Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Update on my first official story, but need feedback and help
Datguy5 Offline

Threads: 25
RE: Update on my first official story, but need feedback and help

(04-11-2012, 07:22 PM)The Rock Worm Wrote:
(04-11-2012, 07:12 PM)Datguy5 Wrote: You really seem to like the rock worm XD
Yes, very subtle Big Grin . I had never seen or played something that had giant worms before, and seeing the Rock Worm in Penumbra for the first time no only liked it, but made me wondered were there real life predatory worms. While a lot that I first read were sea dwelling, I did find out about predatory leeches (non blood sucking) that behave similarly to this worm (only toothless and MUCH SMALLER). He's my favorite monster in the Frictional Games series so far (though I admit the Amnesia Brute would make a great Halloween costume!)

Now I do not plan on studying worms for a living... unless maybe a giant 33.6' monster worm was found!
I havent played penumbra.But ive seen vids of it and that worm too and i have to say.I have exact same oppinion bout these monsters.Brute and the rock worm are the best ones.

04-11-2012, 07:29 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Update on my first official story, but need feedback and help - by Datguy5 - 04-11-2012, 07:29 PM