Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Who wants to play Amnesia with me?
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Who wants to play Amnesia with me?

(08-07-2012, 04:04 AM)Damascus Rose Wrote: Alright I don't want to see this go back and forth and people to insult. So bridge, what Robosprog means is that he thinks you are lying about not getting affected by the internet. He does not believe you.
I'm not so dense that I don't know what he was trying to say, but it isn't what I was getting at at all. What he said was:

robosprog Wrote:This is what everyone says, then about half an hour later you see them getting pissed off.

What I said was: I don't go cry in a corner and cut my wrists because someone criticizes me on the internet. However, nobody is immune to idiots and everybody gets pissed off because it's natural.

I asked several times what point he was trying to make in response to my post and the only thing he did was stubbornly tell me to read my own post again. I believe whenever someone who isn't illiterate tells you your post is non-sequitural, take a second to consider whether it truly is before you start being so defensive, especially when the other person isn't being an asshole about it.
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2012, 04:08 PM by Bridge.)
08-07-2012, 04:05 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Who wants to play Amnesia with me? - by LD1E60 - 08-04-2012, 06:01 AM
RE: Who wants to play Amnesia with me? - by Bridge - 08-07-2012, 04:05 PM
RE: Who wants to play Amnesia with me? - by Froge - 08-07-2012, 06:55 PM