Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What "Life Stats" would you want to know before dying?
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
RE: What "Life Stats" would you want to know before dying?

Intelligent thought and speech =/= proper conversation.

There is a time and place for that. Some users here seem like they make it their mission to look exceedingly intelligent as though it makes them feel greater. I don't see the point in going:

"I wish not to speak of such a situation as deteriorating to the mind as that of which made me feel fear of the Brennenburg servants."

rather than:

"Dude, That grunt scared the shit out of me."

No one talks like the first option in normal speech. I don't see the reason to do it on the internet either if the situation doesn't call for it... In ways, it breaks the conversation's "norm", and irritates me. In threads such as the "Time?" and "Sexuality", intelligent conversation was necessary. Not here. Talk like normal people, there's no sense in speaking like option one.

AS FOR MY INPUT.
I'd like to know how much junk food I have eaten and more specifically, which one was eaten the most.
01-07-2013, 06:57 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What "Life Stats" would you want to know before dying? - by Statyk - 01-07-2013, 06:57 PM