Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What "Life Stats" would you want to know before dying?
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: What "Life Stats" would you want to know before dying?

(01-08-2013, 05:39 PM)nemesis567 Wrote: Nope. It's scientifically proven that 6 seconds before you make a decision your subsconscious already made it for you. It changes nothing actually, there's not much you can do about the fact that you actually are just a spectator... It's everything we have so it's worth as much. I'd like to have a meter on reality. How much of what I lived around was actually real...

Then where is your proof? Just because you say it is scientifically proven doesn't mean that it's true. Seriously, what the fuck is with you? I am aware of the many shackles that come with modern living, but that does not mean that you are a spectator within your own body. Know how I can prove your subconscious does not make your decisions for you? Take a knife and hold it in front of you. When your subconscious screams at the top of its lungs for you to not plunge it into your chest, do so. Congratulations, you just vetoed your subconscious and spared us your drab melancholy.
01-08-2013, 06:45 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What "Life Stats" would you want to know before dying? - by Bridge - 01-08-2013, 06:45 PM