Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any suggestions what kind of Amnesia CS should I made?
Acies Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 60
RE: Any suggestions what kind of Amnesia CS should I made?

This is how I think and work, so my tips might not be viable for you to hold in mind. Hopefully you can grab something from it :]

- Always build an area with a unique look in mind; a take on it which inspires you. Don't set out to create an area which is "a castle", always narrow yourself down to something more specific than that.
- Try to start out small. Never have the aim to create large areas (or "a long custom story"), your goal should be to put a lot of detail into each m3.
- Discard abstract ideas which seem too grand, once you start working on something it will naturally grow larger through an influx of ideas you have while working on it.
- Always have fun while creating something. If you are in it for "the long run" you have to enjoy creating something while you are doing it; not motivate yourself through thinking of it's release or final product.

[Image: mZiYnxe.png]

01-15-2013, 02:11 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any suggestions what kind of Amnesia CS should I made? - by Acies - 01-15-2013, 02:11 PM