Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Duration Amnesia A Machine For Pigs!
XDamienDaKillaX Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Duration Amnesia A Machine For Pigs!

(08-29-2013, 06:20 PM)bluel0bster Wrote:
(08-29-2013, 07:07 AM)XDamienDaKillaX Wrote: 5-6 Hours is definitely not a short time for a 20$ game. There are 60$ games nowadays that are that length.

Really? Name one. I've never heard of a $60 game that only has 5-6 hours, except for some extremely obvious cash grabs like damn movie-game adaptions.

True. Most of those movie adaptation games are very short. I played Red Faction: Armageddon and beat it in 4:30 on my first playthrough, as an example of a non movie based game.

A lot of people are saying that length doesn't make a game good, which is true. To me, the cost should agree with the length, in terms of games like AMFP. It definitely will be an awesome game, but if I paid 60$ for it (Which, honestly, I would pay that amount just because its Amnesia), I would leave feeling satisfied with the game, but also feel strange due to the fact it is that much money for a 5 or 6 hour game. There is no reason people should really worry about the length, though, since this is the second full Amnesia game, there is almost no doubt that it will be great.
08-29-2013, 08:50 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Duration Amnesia A Machine For Pigs! - by XDamienDaKillaX - 08-29-2013, 08:50 PM
RE: Duration Amnesia A Machine For Pigs! - by Red - 08-29-2013, 12:39 PM