Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Duration Amnesia A Machine For Pigs!
Cuyir Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Duration Amnesia A Machine For Pigs!

A:TDD was too long and those last hours were boring and I had to force myself to finish it.

I'd be complaining if it lasted 1 or 2 hours but it seems to have a game length that most players will make longer.

Judging from this thread A:TDD was supposed to be 8 to 10 hours and it lasted me 13 hours. Why? Cause I looked around. I explored. I was very careful and stealthy.

If you play a game with a guide or rushing through it, not letting it sink in and not trying to experience the world it's only your fault for rushing through it.

I could probably cut my playtime in A:TDD in half if I remembered each of the puzzles.

There's such a lack of faith and entitlement (to a degree) in this thread. Wait till you have experienced the full game and judge if it's too short, cause developer estimates are supposed to be taken with a hint of salt because they were the ones that developed it, and thus have an easier time playing through it.

And Penumbra is one story but I don't count it as one game. That'd be like counting a whole book series as one book. But to each his/her own.
09-02-2013, 02:10 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Duration Amnesia A Machine For Pigs! - by Red - 08-29-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: Duration Amnesia A Machine For Pigs! - by Cuyir - 09-02-2013, 02:10 PM