Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Duration Amnesia A Machine For Pigs!
XDamienDaKillaX Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Duration Amnesia A Machine For Pigs!

(09-02-2013, 11:13 PM)Stayler Wrote: This is extremely depressing. Have have been waiting for years for this game just to hear this. Well this is the scariest thing for sure. Yes i know it's about quality and not quantity. But 5 hours is nothing. Before i know it the game will end before i even have an attachment to the world. God i'm without words... I would cancel my pre-order but it's an Amnesia game and if this one goes well we may get a better one. And hey i'm not saying the game will be bad, i bet it will be very good. But 5 hours is just terrifying.

The Final game went to Frictional in February. The development began in October/November 2011. So from those months to February 2013, the game was only in development for a year and 3 months/ 4 months. TheChineseRoom has not made any horror games. This was their first time, and they had to be tasked with making a follow up to one of the scariest games of all time. Both TCR and Frictional are very small indie teams. Also, the game is 20$. Not trying to be rude, but how can you expect any more than 5-6 hours? Plus it depends on how you play. How long did you expect it to be?
09-03-2013, 08:10 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Duration Amnesia A Machine For Pigs! - by Red - 08-29-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: Duration Amnesia A Machine For Pigs! - by XDamienDaKillaX - 09-03-2013, 08:10 AM