Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 1
TankiCam Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion

People think that the release date is the 4th of April. Isn't that a bit too soon. I'm not saying that I want it to come out any later but won't there be a pre-purchase period on steam and if so, what do you think they could offer for pre-purchasing? Huh
03-27-2013, 10:33 AM
Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0

Quote: People think that the release date is the 4th of April.
Well, people are wrong.
03-27-2013, 11:26 AM
Find
Joseph Curwen Offline

Threads: 8

(03-27-2013, 11:26 AM)Hirnwirbel Wrote:
Well, people are wrong.

I think about it the other way: Any release date after the 8th of April (when the lectures at my university start again) will have a tremendously bad effect on my learning efforts... Second semester medicine will be at least as hard as the first one.

Anyway. FG, release it when you think it's good enough!
03-27-2013, 11:53 AM
Find
Tiger Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

When Amnesia: TDD came out, did the mac- and linuxport come out at the same time?
03-27-2013, 12:15 PM
Find
Clord Offline

Threads: 7

(03-27-2013, 11:53 AM)Joseph Curwen Wrote:
Well, people are wrong.

I think about it the other way: Any release date after the 8th of April (when the lectures at my university start again) will have a tremendously bad effect on my learning efforts... Second semester medicine will be at least as hard as the first one.

I would call that a poor self-control. Wink
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2013, 12:20 PM by Clord.)
03-27-2013, 12:20 PM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

(03-27-2013, 11:53 AM)Joseph Curwen Wrote:
Well, people are wrong.

And if AAMFP is released at either 5th, 6th, or 7th of May, it will literally kill me.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2013, 12:43 PM by PutraenusAlivius.)
03-27-2013, 12:43 PM
Find
Diz Offline

Threads: 4

I know for certain that I want it to come out tomorrow, as in as soon as possible, but once it is out, and once I start up the game, I will be so very afraid and wish I had a reason to postpone it.

I am more than certain that feeling will return, the feeling that made it so hard to make another step and the feeling of helplessness overwhelming me to the point where I cannot take it anymore.

Why do I look so much forward to potential nightmares? The Dark Descent has proven to me how immersive and real a game can be. I suppose I just want to wake up and be part of yet another horrifying experience and feel as if I am in another world for a bit and learn "my" past. X3

Radidsh is my alternate name. Hungry for horror games? Check out my channel!
03-27-2013, 12:46 PM
Find
bluel0bster Offline

Threads: 11

(03-27-2013, 12:46 PM)Diz Wrote: I know for certain that I want it to come out tomorrow, as in as soon as possible, but once it is out, and once I start up the game, I will be so very afraid and wish I had a reason to postpone it.

I am more than certain that feeling will return, the feeling that made it so hard to make another step and the feeling of helplessness overwhelming me to the point where I cannot take it anymore.

Why do I look so much forward to potential nightmares? The Dark Descent has proven to me how immersive and real a game can be. I suppose I just want to wake up and be part of yet another horrifying experience and feel as if I am in another world for a bit and learn "my" past. X3

I'm personally debating whether, after such a long wait, I want to take it all in and play the game through in one go, in say an all-nighter, or play it in small segments daily to make it last.

Upgrading my rig to a $1400 gaming comp, so I'll be playing AAMFP in all it's glory xD
03-27-2013, 01:40 PM
Find
Sarcophagus Offline

Threads: 8

I don't care about school

The game can be released on any date for me personally.

Species come and go, but the Earth stands forever fast.
03-27-2013, 01:43 PM
Website Find
Draug Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 5

I pray for a release on a friday. We want to play it through as a group on a 55" TV with sorround system. Big Grin
03-27-2013, 02:12 PM
Find