Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[Canceled]Legend of Herobrine
AngelDouche66 Offline

Threads: 3
RE: (Total Conversion) Legend of Herobrine (Needs Voice Actors)

I would love to join as a voice actor, I have a Yeti Microphone and would love to put it to good use!
03-21-2012, 09:59 PM
Find
A.I. Offline

Threads: 16
RE: (Total Conversion) Legend of Herobrine (Stopped))

This is on hold, I need to wait a little so yeah.......On hold I cannot do anything right now

[Image: 1YV6ehh]
Formerly Vaelwing22
04-07-2012, 03:31 PM
Find
A.I. Offline

The project is back up, I have done the first part to the ending now I have to do a maze and make an easter egg, I will give you a hint about what will be in there, "Ruben".

Formerly Vaelwing22
06-02-2012, 03:20 PM
Find
Bunnypoppop Offline

Threads: 1

I can give voice acting Herobrine a shot Smile I have a Blue Yeti microphone and my voice is pretty deep.

"War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left"

Voice Actor
06-02-2012, 04:48 PM
Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35
RE: Post: #3 DarkCrafting (A New team looking for modelers, voice actor, coders)

(03-14-2012, 04:47 PM)Vaelwing22 Wrote: It took me a day but I got the world file exported to a .obj then to a .dae now I need to get a .msh file for it. Also, I am still in need of team members still. I am going to need this help because this is a big project.......I will make the main menu w/ music and some levels with scripting, also, the torch from minecraft MAY be the new lantern for this custom story.

3D World:
[Image: 2a4x1zb.png]
woah

Also... Ruben... PewDiePie...

*flips desk* (Not saying that I hate PewDie, but... C'mon!)

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
06-02-2012, 05:11 PM
Find
Brodspen Offline

Threads: 0

(03-14-2012, 07:11 AM)Vaelwing22 Wrote: [Image: 33kdke0.png]

Progress:
[Image: 28wb4n.png]
Update 3/17/12
3/??? maps done......
There will be 4 different endings...they way they are chosen, are a secret
Need voice actors.

New Lantern (Insert Awesome Music Here) All it needs is for me to texture it!
Spoiler below!

[Image: 15we1w3.jpg]

A new item is going to be in use.....
Spoiler below!

[Image: 2rh90e8.jpg]

So far....
I am making a custom story BASED on the Herobrine from the game minecraft, the custom story is in its beginning stages, so at the moment I am trying to import one of my minecraft worlds into Blender so I can export the world as a Collada file so HPL can recognize it. What I plan to do for this is to make it as close to minecraft as possible without being in minecraft, that means adding beds and a script that allows you to go to sleep and occasionally having nightmares about Herobrine. I might or might not make this a full conversion mod depending if I can gather a team for Voice acting, model editing, scripters, and maybe some people to help with levels. This story seems amazing in my opinion, it took me a lot of brain storming. This idea originated after I was watching some Herobrine videos, then playing the Herobrine mod in 1.1 (I downgrade occasionally to play Herobrine) I plan this mod to be amazing and mind blowing, making Amnesia look like a scarier version of Minecraft, implementing night, new monsters and new models, sleeping (During the night) this is if I can gather a team. Update, (1 hour later) I am using the cave sounds from minecraft to give it the traditional herobrine scares.

Story:
You are a man named Stewart and while you are in your village around a bonfire, you hear tales of a man called "Herobrine". Herobrine was once a miner on the search for diamonds just like any person at the time, when his cave collapsed on top of him and now he haunts the whole world. He can appear anywhere at any time, they tell you saying his name is bad luck and to call Herobrine, "HIM". You thinking these tales are fake, you get as much courage you can and shout his name three times, nothing happens and you laugh at the villagers for believing such a story. As you walk away from the bonfire you feel a disturbance in the air, a cold gust, you idiotically ignore the gust of wind and head to your house. A big mistake. You lay down in your bed and go to sleep awaking to a loud noise, disturbing noises of human flesh being torn and dropped, then finally an explosion. The human flesh noises were being made by the zombies attacking the village and the final explosion that ending it all was the creeper that came into the village. You are stunned, unable to move due to all the fear you are in, at the same moment you feel a strange presence, you recall the day before at the bonfire, which is now wooden shards and ash spread out everywhere, you remember the stories of HIM, you realize they are true, you are responsible for the deaths of the villagers, you feel terrible for what you have done. As you head back to your bed, he appears, you don't know what to do anymore, his glowing white eyes stare you down, his stare feels like it is piercing your brain, a terrible feeling. You don't know what to do, you are already shocked to what happened to the villagers and now this! The only thing you can do now is fight! You go up to Herobrine and go for a punch. You don't hit HIM, he only fades away into the air as you pass out. Once you regain consciousness you get up, still trying to process everything that has happened. One thought goes through your head.

"I must defeat Herobrine...."

Stewart's Story:
Stewart was not a good child to begin with, he had trouble when he was in school, he never really paid any attention. He would rather go home or go pick on some kids. He thought he was invincible, nothing could touch him. He was an average teenager, this behavior kept up with him in his life. He got to be the age of an adult and got a house in a village, making a living off of being the blacksmith in the town. The behavior he had still kept up with him, this is what got him in trouble with HIM........

ATTENTION
If you want to voice act tell me what you want to be...

Herobrine (Distorted Voice, demonic like) Open
Main Character (Has the most lines, his voice in the beginning is a scared sounding voice and towards the middle is a regret sounding voice, and at the end it is an angry voice, yelling, cursing) Open
Villager (Used only once during a story before the whole thing starts) Open

I have stopped making this for a short time, I will get back to it as soon as I can.

If you got this far by reading the entire post, I have four words. Thank you for reading!
~Vaelwing
06-02-2012, 08:34 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

Just a few things to say. You don't MAKE a .msh file, it is automatically generated when you load a model (.dae) in the ModelViewer. It's for the engine.

Secondly, why do people feel they should SAY there is an Easter Egg, or even worse, give hints? The whole point of it being an Easter Egg is to be found by the player without them knowing it's there.
06-02-2012, 09:42 PM
Find
A.I. Offline

(06-02-2012, 09:42 PM)Statyk Wrote: Just a few things to say. You don't MAKE a .msh file, it is automatically generated when you load a model (.dae) in the ModelViewer. It's for the engine.

Secondly, why do people feel they should SAY there is an Easter Egg, or even worse, give hints? The whole point of it being an Easter Egg is to be found by the player without them knowing it's there.
Well if you don't follow the forum topic you won't know its there, and if they do, they have no idea where it is.. and i scrapped the .dae world..... I am doing it all by the pre-made models from the game and my improving 3D modeling skills.

Formerly Vaelwing22
06-02-2012, 09:50 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

Why did you scrap it? That would've been an easy, perfect way to get a Minecraft level.
06-03-2012, 12:07 AM
Find
A.I. Offline

(06-03-2012, 12:07 AM)Statyk Wrote: Why did you scrap it? That would've been an easy, perfect way to get a Minecraft level.
Well getting a minecraft level as the entire map is not that much skill....to me it is like autotune, I am letting the machine do everything for me, if I use the models and be creative I can make a more 3D realistic minecraft custom story....

Formerly Vaelwing22
06-03-2012, 07:10 AM
Find