Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
In need of voicing?
jezdamayel Offline

Threads: 1
RE: In need of voicing?

very nice! i can not wait to hear more!
with more mod jobs you will get even better then you are now!
(as in you are good now but everyone has room for improvement)

Female voice actress~ Jezdamayel's VA Extravaganza
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2012, 01:12 AM by jezdamayel.)
05-28-2012, 01:12 AM
Find
Leeeyam Offline

Threads: 22

(05-28-2012, 01:12 AM)jezdamayel Wrote: very nice! i can not wait to hear more!
with more mod jobs you will get even better then you are now!
(as in you are good now but everyone has room for improvement)
Thank you very muchSmile

05-28-2012, 03:45 PM
Find
6346021815 Offline

Threads: 2

Definitely gonna keep you in mind. Already got one voice actor, but for a larger scale mod like the one we are developing, will need at least two.
If it is okay, I will contact you later, maybe during the summer?
05-29-2012, 08:09 PM
Find
Leeeyam Offline

Threads: 22

(05-29-2012, 08:09 PM)SonicRainbrony Wrote: Definitely gonna keep you in mind. Already got one voice actor, but for a larger scale mod like the one we are developing, will need at least two.
If it is okay, I will contact you later, maybe during the summer?
Sounds good with me buddy, looking forward to it!

05-30-2012, 07:18 AM
Find
LadyBro101 Offline

Threads: 0
In need of a voice?

I've recently been interested in voice acting for Amnesia custom stories. If anyone needs a female voice actor, I'm available. I've just ordered a mic for my computer, but until it comes in, I'm using my computer sound recorder, which still works okay. But keep in mind, I'm new to this, so don't ask me if you're some big shot custom story maker looking for experienced voice actors. Just PM me. Exclamation
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2012, 07:37 PM by LadyBro101.)
07-02-2012, 07:01 PM
Find
jezdamayel Offline

Threads: 1
RE: In need of a voice?

(07-02-2012, 07:01 PM)LadyBro101 Wrote: I've recently been interested in voice acting for Amnesia custom stories. If anyone needs a female voice actor, I'm available. I've just ordered a mic for my computer, but until it comes in, I'm using my computer sound recorder, which still works okay. But keep in mind, I'm new to this, so don't ask me if you're some big shot custom story maker looking for experienced voice actors. Just PM me. Exclamation
If you would like to do voice work making a thread about it would be wonderful. If you do not many might not see it. ( i only noticed because it was last on this thread)

Female voice actress~ Jezdamayel's VA Extravaganza
07-26-2012, 05:42 AM
Find
Obsidiaguy Offline

Threads: 2

Leeyam,

I like your voice. It sounds like it would fit an amnesia custom story very well. I noticed popping of your plosives in the recording with your new mic, however. I would just come away from the mic a bit and find a good angle to speak where you won't breathe directly into the mic when you hit those P's, or invest in a pop filter.

Of course talking away from the mic will mean you need to project to get the same volume, or else it'll mean more need for gain, and more static. A good mic preamp can help with static, or like someone has mentioned, there are good alternatives in software to taking that out. I use Adobe Audition myself.

Again, you have a nice voice, and your accent is pretty sweet. Keep at it!
07-29-2012, 11:14 PM
Find