Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request Animated Model (salary for completed work) FOUND
TeamSD Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Animated Model (salary for completed work)

(04-24-2012, 08:46 PM)Miss Rigi Wrote:
(04-24-2012, 08:37 PM)TeamSD Wrote: Nice model, but not what we are looking for our project.

Salary might or might not be to high, but if this is the money we are ready to put into this model, so be it.Smile This is something we really need for the custom story, and hopefully, we will see it in the outcome.

As I said Traggey, please do not focus on irrelevant matters like student licenses. If you see that you are not able to help, do not claim that others cannot.
Irrelevant matters like things that prevent people from being able to fulfill your request. Makes perfect sense.
Didin't mean it like that.Smile If you have a program running with a student lisence, it is irrelevant to discuss about it because you cannot do the job. This is how I see the case.

Statyk, you have a really good point there. My purpose is only look for someone who is interested/capable
to do this job and then brief him the details. I have lots of screens and other material to show via email about this custom story. (I somehow see that announcing a custom story and a lack of modeller in the same thread looks kinda unprofessional, am I being silly here?)

As I said, there will be thread about this project. we just want to do it with care so it will not be here quite yet.Smile

Anyway, thank you all for your comments.

04-24-2012, 09:08 PM
Find
Acies Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 60

My suggestion would be searching some other forums. The amnesia forums have very few modelers. Perhaps:
http://www.polycount.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51

[Image: mZiYnxe.png]

04-24-2012, 11:21 PM
Find
TeamSD Offline

Threads: 3

(04-24-2012, 11:21 PM)Acies Wrote: My suggestion would be searching some other forums. The amnesia forums have very few modelers. Perhaps:
http://www.polycount.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51
Thank you Acies.

04-25-2012, 04:58 AM
Find