Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help jumping pillars in Cistern?
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38
RE: Help jumping pillars in Cistern?

(09-11-2012, 03:43 AM)BloomingLilac Wrote: Thanks to all who replied. I will try the double jump using the space bar. My health is "a few scratches and bruises" as I was injured while climbing the ladder onto the platform. I believe I used the laudanum (sp?) after that climb and I don't have any left. I'll keep trying. Unfortunately, the game won't allow me to move any crates to the pillars. Undecided
Be aware that it may not work, as you'll have to walk into the pillar (if you're stuck inbetween it), and spam the jump button.

The health icon is yellow, according to the text, and that doesn't slow you down. It will only do when it is orange or red.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
09-11-2012, 08:29 AM
Website Find
BloomingLilac Offline

Threads: 1

Success! I finally made it. After jumping the first set of pillars, I was not happy to find another set to jump, but I kept on, saving the game as I went. Jumping back across the last set wasn't too bad. I suppose I needed to take some time away as I was getting frustrated. I'm glad that's behind me now. Thanks for the help. Smile
09-26-2012, 01:00 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38

(09-26-2012, 01:00 PM)BloomingLilac Wrote: Success! I finally made it. After jumping the first set of pillars, I was not happy to find another set to jump, but I kept on, saving the game as I went. Jumping back across the last set wasn't too bad. I suppose I needed to take some time away as I was getting frustrated. I'm glad that's behind me now. Thanks for the help. Smile
NP.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
09-26-2012, 02:12 PM
Website Find