Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Epic Subtitle Fail
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 50
RE: Epic Subtitle Fail

Well, I'm glad you got it out of you. And I know that not all Americans are fat, but there are plenty of them that are.

EDIT: How the heck did a thread about subtitles turn into a stereotype discussion?

As of September 2nd, 2014, I've left the Frictional forums. Check my profile for more details.
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2012, 01:25 AM by Zaffre.)
09-23-2012, 01:24 AM
Find
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176

That generally happens when a thread sucks in the first place.

[Image: p229xcq]
09-23-2012, 01:55 AM
Find
Ghieri Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 8

Quote: Americans are fat, stupid slobs

Of course there are going to be exceptions to this one. I know plenty of
Americans who are fine and dandy people. However, on a trip there, I
saw an almost painful number of overweight people. Honestly, went into a
supermarket and there was maybe ten people that weren't walking mounds
of blubber.

We tried talking to some of these people. Not the smartest of people,
let me tell you. Maybe they were actually intelligent, but their
slurring of speech and consistent cursing comes across as barbaric. Not
hating on America here, just reiterating experience.
I'm going to reiterate on this reiteration.

I swear I am a European born in the wrong body. Everyone here is wroooong!

Soon... Soooooooonn.....

[Image: tumblr_n6m5lsQThQ1qc99nxo1_250.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2012, 04:39 AM by Ghieri.)
09-23-2012, 04:38 AM
Find
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21

(09-22-2012, 07:47 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote:
(09-22-2012, 07:14 PM)Hunter of Shadows Wrote:
(09-21-2012, 04:55 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote:
(09-21-2012, 04:32 PM)Hunter of Shadows Wrote:
(09-21-2012, 01:13 PM)jens Wrote: http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3r0do2/
I love you jens
No homo, please.
Do you have something against gays? It's okay you can tell us
I was just fooling around there. You know those comments where they say "I love you (no homo)"? Well, you forgot that part out, so I decided to add it. To make sure confusion is a pathetic minimum.
I was joking anyways -_-

And I did not forget to add that part
09-23-2012, 10:00 PM
Website Find
windbrand Offline

Threads: 4

Welcome to frictionalgames.com forums, where the only topics are allowed are the following:
- Ass kissing threads
- Other general threads where every word reflect absolute praise and worship for this game
- Game help
The following types of threads are definitely NOT allowed, because you will be labeled as a troll and/or noob and/or not a frictionalgames fan, which is illegal here - everyone must absolutely worship Amnesia/Penumbra and the ground the devs walk on:
- Constructive criticism
- Threads saying you're a brave guy who didn't find the game too scary
- Any type of complaint
Because any of the above would mean you don't absolutely 100% worship the game/devs, so all the zealots here would gang up on you and show how internet savvy they are by posting random memes or encrypted insults.
09-24-2012, 12:47 AM
Find
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176

(09-24-2012, 12:47 AM)windbrand Wrote: Welcome to frictionalgames.com forums, where the only topics are allowed are the following:
- Ass kissing threads
- Other general threads where every word reflect absolute praise and worship for this game
- Game help
The following types of threads are definitely NOT allowed, because you will be labeled as a troll and/or noob and/or not a frictionalgames fan, which is illegal here - everyone must absolutely worship Amnesia/Penumbra and the ground the devs walk on:
- Constructive criticism
- Any type of complaint
Because any of the above would mean you don't absolutely 100% worship the game/devs, so all the zealots here would gang up on you and show how internet savvy they are by posting random memes or encrypted insults.
Don't start up unnecessary friction, now.

[Image: p229xcq]
09-24-2012, 12:55 AM
Find
Obliviator27 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 10

(09-24-2012, 12:47 AM)windbrand Wrote: Welcome to frictionalgames.com forums, where the only topics are allowed are the following:
- Ass kissing threads
- Game help
- Constructive criticism
- Any type of complaint
Well that kind of came out of nowhere.

09-24-2012, 12:56 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

...Yeah what the actual fuck man. If he wasn't such a douche about it and had just said "hey there's a grammar error here" I along with most other people here would be totally ok with it, but he didn't, instead he basically went "OHMYFUCKINGGOD GRAMMAR ERROR FIRE EVERYONE INVOLVED". It doesn't even matter that it was about Amnesia, that could have been about any game or movie and I would still think the guy was beig a massive douche.

As for the whole "guy saying he's brave and doesn't get scared by it being a troll" thing, well, I that case he is basically a troll. What kind of logical conversation could come from that thread? "Ok cool go play a different game then", that's literally the ONLY thing that would come of a thread like that that wouldn't be rage, there's no reason for threads like that, it's the equivelant of making a thread just to brag about how you have a big dick.

Aaaaand as for constructive criticism thing, I haven't really seen any cases of people being labeled a troll for that, the most that's ever happened is other users will try to pick appart their points and show how the logic is flawed or how their opinion is different, and considering it's a forum based around FG you can't really expect much else. But seriously, considering you haven't even been here for a month I kind of doubt you really know as much as you think you know about this site.

Posting Freak
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2012, 01:31 AM by Kman.)
09-24-2012, 01:30 AM
Website Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

Anywhere I've seen Windbrand on this forum, he's been saying everyone here is a worshipper of the game... We are here because we enjoyed the game enough to check out the community. We're not here kissing ass, we're here because of the reason stated. What do fans of football do? They tailgate, they watch every game, and buy the merchandise. What makes them any different than us? If anything, they are more entitled to being "worshippers" than us. Cool your jets, or we may have our next Cranky Old Man. Except he was more intelligent... Damn I miss that guy.

Anything else I was going to say, Kman has already stated.

I fed the troll. Don't feed him anymore. =]
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2012, 02:51 AM by Statyk.)
09-24-2012, 02:51 AM
Find
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 50

@Kman: You misspelled apart in your third paragraph. We should fire you.

As of September 2nd, 2014, I've left the Frictional forums. Check my profile for more details.
09-24-2012, 02:56 AM
Find