Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Newsletter | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Closed 
Penumbra Black Plague thumbnail for series
Melvin Offline

Penumbra Black Plague thumbnail for series

Hey FrictionalGames forum,

This is going to be my thumbnail for the Penumbra series I am making.. Do you guys like it?

Let me know by leaving a comment! Keep in mind that the picture is MUCH smaller in the thumbnail itself!
[Image: HWD4B.jpg]

[Image: 25F7U37.png]
10-19-2012 01:27 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Penumbra Black Plague thumbnail for series

Stop advertising for your YouTube channel, geez Confused

Whether it's intentional or not (but I'm sure it is), every thread you make has something to do with your YouTube channel; you're doing everything except outright saying "watch this guiz!".

edit: The thumbnail looks fine though - if it's you in that hoodie, I could never tell. Quite blurry.

I rate it 3 memes.
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2012 02:18 AM by Adny.)
10-19-2012 02:14 AM
Find all posts by this user
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

RE: Penumbra Black Plague thumbnail for series

(10-19-2012 02:14 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote:  Stop advertising for your YouTube channel, geez Confused

Whether it's intentional or not (but I'm sure it is), every thread you make has something to do with your YouTube channel; you're doing everything except outright saying "watch this guiz!".
I have to agree with you, Andy. It's one thing to have it in your signature, and quite another to post it everywhere.

As of September 2nd, 2014, I've left the Frictional forums. Check my profile for more details.
10-19-2012 02:16 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)