Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Halo 4 permaban for sexism
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20
RE: Halo 4 permaban for sexism

(11-10-2012, 05:01 PM)Robosprog Wrote: And you're calling a three year old sexist? Really? I'm stunned beyond belief?
At least one of them must have been sexist enough to inspire that gender translation obsession. I went with him, but her being a sexist sounds more plausible than neither of them.

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

11-10-2012, 07:57 PM
Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

(11-10-2012, 07:57 PM)Cranky Old Man Wrote:
(11-10-2012, 05:01 PM)Robosprog Wrote: And you're calling a three year old sexist? Really? I'm stunned beyond belief?
At least one of them must have been sexist enough to inspire that gender translation obsession. I went with him, but her being a sexist sounds more plausible than neither of them.
No it doesn't. None of them need to be sexist. I couldn't get into Drakkan or Tomb Raider as a kid because the characters were female. That's how I was, my sister, my friends and loads of other people, we are not sexist for that, we just identify better with our same sex, and we still do. You sir is being sexist because you get so incredibly butt hurt because some guy far away decides to make his little girl a little bitter happier in a way you don't like (for apparently no reason) instead of just seeing things for the way they are. I feel sorry for you future partner.

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
11-10-2012, 08:01 PM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

(11-10-2012, 07:33 PM)nackidno Wrote: He is a disrespectful piece of meat that sits in front of his computer and ruin otherwise perfectly legit discussions, that's not fantastic, that's not appropriate, it's cynical, it's stupid and it's thoughtless. Why are there no bans for trolling? Because he is only making this place worse. This guy is worst shit I've seen on this forum since I joined almost six years ago

You were the only person on my Ignore list, and I figured that "Hey, it's been six months now, so maybe nackidno has stopped playing emo-troll. I'll give her another chance, and try talking with her and see if she claims I'm raping her.". Well, Mi Lad-o, enjoy your continued ignoration.

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2012, 08:08 PM by Cranky Old Man.)
11-10-2012, 08:07 PM
Find
Obliviator27 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 10

(11-10-2012, 07:48 PM)Robosprog Wrote: I doubt he's trolling, considering the fact that he's done this every single time he's been on the forum, and fanatically believes it. It's his excuse of being wrong if he ever calls it up. Trust me, trolling is 95% of the time an excuse for being stupid from my experiences.
This is the perfect example of classical trolling.

11-10-2012, 08:19 PM
Find
MyRedNeptune Offline

Threads: 3

Although it's a bit long to explain, I've come to believe that one of the symptoms that show a person might be a (really good) troll is when the community adores/loves/worships them, or generally has a "special" opinion about them. Tongue

^(;,;)^
11-10-2012, 08:33 PM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

(11-10-2012, 08:19 PM)Obliviator27 Wrote:
(11-10-2012, 07:48 PM)Robosprog Wrote: I doubt he's trolling, considering the fact that he's done this every single time he's been on the forum, and fanatically believes it. It's his excuse of being wrong if he ever calls it up. Trust me, trolling is 95% of the time an excuse for being stupid from my experiences.
This is the perfect example of classical trolling.
Which one of us are you referring to? You're quoting nackidno, but you're saying that I said it, so you could be referring to both of us. I'm caring right now, because if it's me, then I'm going to let you join nackidno on my list of "Fine Distinguished Ladies and Gentlemen".

11-10-2012, 08:33 PM
Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

Cranky, I'm not a troll, how hard is it to understand that? I've been here long enough for the people here to get that I'm not trolling, this is the way I am, you are the only one that thinks I'm a troll. And I would never accuse you of raping me, where did you get that from? You can't hold a decent discussion without ruining it by belittling everyone else's opinion and degrading to some sort of shit-throwing, why is that? Why can't you just be a decent guy? Because right now you are just a pain, and you probably know it.

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
11-10-2012, 08:46 PM
Find
MyRedNeptune Offline

Threads: 3

(11-10-2012, 08:43 PM)Robosprog Wrote: I love how nobody realizes obliv is trolling us. xD

It's obvious that nackidno is the troll here. All of this is just part of his sinister plan. Why else would he have started this thread? Tongue

Thought nobody would discover you, nackidno? Hah!

^(;,;)^
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2012, 08:56 PM by MyRedNeptune.)
11-10-2012, 08:55 PM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

(11-10-2012, 08:46 PM)nackidno Wrote: Cranky, I'm not a troll, how hard is it to understand that? I've been here long enough for the people here to get that I'm not trolling, this is the way I am, you are the only one that thinks I'm a troll. And I would never accuse you of raping me, where did you get that from? You can't hold a decent discussion without ruining it by belittling everyone else's opinion and degrading to some sort of shit-throwing, why is that? Why can't you just be a decent guy? Because right now you are just a pain, and you probably know it.
"The way that you are" includes hurting yourself on what I'm saying for some reason. Combine with my knack for only posting when I'm disagreeing with people, and you have true love. If you live in Sweden, then maybe we should get married, but otherwise, I suggest that we go our separate ways and you put me on Ignore as well.

11-10-2012, 09:06 PM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

I'm not sure if I should laugh or facepalm.

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
11-10-2012, 09:09 PM
Find