Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maya 2012 .dae export or Maya 2011, 2010
Alex Ros Offline

Threads: 46
RE: Maya 2012 .dae export or Maya 2011, 2010

Thank you, crisosphinx. There's nothing to sorry about. I knew in the first place that HPL2 doesn't work with Maya 2012. And it was my own decision to try to workaround somehow that problem. I tried and I failed. That's all right, I do think it could be worse if I wouldn't even try.

Anyway, once I install Maya 2010 (in a few hours right from this particular moment I guess) everything will be fine. In general I don't like to bother people until I'm really stuck. And I hope that won't happen real fast. There's a lot of tutorials how do this and that and whatever you want. And by the way I've seen your tutorial and it's just great, truly user-friendly and fulfilling.

And thanks for offering help, crisosphinx. Really. It means a lot to me. And I won't be shy, if I would need some help, I would surely ask for it. But I hope there won't be any problems with modeling, unwrapping and making textures from a zero point.
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2012, 09:09 PM by Alex Ros.)
11-13-2012, 09:03 PM
Website Find