Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Newsletter | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Crashing near Torture Rooms
Goliath Offline

Not Solved Crashing near Torture Rooms

Ever since I reached this area around Agrippa, the game has crashed repeatedly after a short period (I manage 10 minutes, max) of play time. I tried reinstalling the game, but the problem persists. It happens in random areas with nothing apparent in common. I tried to sprint through the area in the hopes of avoiding it, but the crashes continue even in the next area (the chancel, I think). If there's any other info you need, let me know. Thanks!
09-14-2010 04:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Urkle Offline
FG - Associate

Not Solved RE: Crashing near Torture Rooms

Can you provide a savegame near this area? it will be located in your home's Library/Application Support/Frictional Games/Amnesia/Main/[in game profile]/ folder.. Just zip up the latest save before that issue.

Developing away on one of
Multiple Macs running 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, and 10.9.
Linux, 8-core AMD, 8GB RAM, Fedora 18, nVidia 450 1GB
09-14-2010 01:18 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Goliath Offline

Not Solved RE: Crashing near Torture Rooms

Ok, I've attached my latest save game file (chancel) and the load where I first started noticing problems (nave).

Attached File(s)
.zip  Save Files.zip (Size: 268.94 KB / Downloads: 12)
09-14-2010 05:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)