Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

A very funny thing from the internet ! ^^
Crabski Offline

Threads: 2
RE: A very funny thing from the internet ! ^^

HAHAHAHA Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

So well done; loved it. That's pretty much exactly what I hate about video games in my country (USA). So friggin' good. Hilarious drawings too; I love how Sweden is getting more and more insane while Norway/Denmark/Iceland are getting more and more unnerved Big Grin
01-13-2011, 12:01 AM
Find
ving Offline

hehe thats funny.
I can kinda relate to it. I was trying to explain it to a work colleague and she just wasnt getting it, LOL
01-13-2011, 12:10 AM
Find
hollowleviathan Offline
Posting Freak

(01-10-2011, 10:50 PM)Shev Wrote: Was referring to like violent/sexual censorship in video games/movies/etc, not what the government/media filters out of the news.

If all you say is censorship, I can't psychic my way to knowing you only meant wieners and intestines in video games.
01-13-2011, 12:29 AM
Find
Shev Offline

Threads: 25

(01-13-2011, 12:29 AM)hollowleviathan Wrote:
(01-10-2011, 10:50 PM)Shev Wrote: Was referring to like violent/sexual censorship in video games/movies/etc, not what the government/media filters out of the news.

If all you say is censorship, I can't psychic my way to knowing you only meant wieners and intestines in video games.

Just thought you'd put 2 and 2 together, since thats what the whole thread is centered around here.

Also common sense =/= being psychic

i spam meme 4 raeg
01-13-2011, 02:57 AM
Find
NyteMyre Offline

Threads: 5

It's funny that when you look at "Lets play" videos that the American players do indeed overreact on the naked corpses a bit Smile
01-20-2011, 07:55 PM
Find
kailip Offline

Threads: 4

(01-20-2011, 07:55 PM)NyteMyre Wrote: It's funny that when you look at "Lets play" videos that the American players do indeed overreact on the naked corpses a bit Smile

yeah, this is totally true.

but i think amnesia could have some dead women, penises are bad D:
01-20-2011, 08:35 PM
Find
JarrodTheBobo Offline

i havnt read this entire thread but let me bring something in here about my country, americrap. Thre is all this crap on the tv about how playing violent video games will screw up your children and make them murderes. if it was up to them, theyd ban everything but those preschool computer games. Although no one listens, since our goverment is pretty retarded. I hope that one day Americrap will truely be a country where we can have free speech, as with everything going on in this shitty country, doesnt truley exist...
01-21-2011, 12:36 AM
Find
kailip Offline

Threads: 4

(01-21-2011, 12:36 AM)JarrodTheBobo Wrote: i havnt read this entire thread but let me bring something in here about my country, americrap. Thre is all this crap on the tv about how playing violent video games will screw up your children and make them murderes. if it was up to them, theyd ban everything but those preschool computer games. Although no one listens, since our goverment is pretty retarded. I hope that one day Americrap will truely be a country where we can have free speech, as with everything going on in this shitty country, doesnt truley exist...

Run to Canada! Big Grin

well, it's what i'm planning to do '-'
01-21-2011, 12:39 AM
Find
JarrodTheBobo Offline

(01-21-2011, 12:39 AM)kailip Wrote:
(01-21-2011, 12:36 AM)JarrodTheBobo Wrote: i havnt read this entire thread but let me bring something in here about my country, americrap. Thre is all this crap on the tv about how playing violent video games will screw up your children and make them murderes. if it was up to them, theyd ban everything but those preschool computer games. Although no one listens, since our goverment is pretty retarded. I hope that one day Americrap will truely be a country where we can have free speech, as with everything going on in this shitty country, doesnt truley exist...

Run to Canada! Big Grin

well, it's what i'm planning to do '-'

lol. im french canadian in nationality XD
01-21-2011, 03:24 AM
Find
Fleet Offline

Threads: 6

(01-08-2011, 04:49 AM)Childerich Wrote: A few years ago, there was a game called "Giants - Citizen Kabuto" (does anyone remember?) which illustrated this phenomenon in a pretty entertaining manner. Big Grin

Yes, I remember! Oh god I feel nostalgic now. I love coming across retrieval cues of my childhood.
01-21-2011, 05:54 AM
Find