Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Cursed - My first full custom story
Paulpolska Offline

Threads: 29
The Cursed - My first full custom story

The Cursed

You and your brother come to king castle. Few years ago your family has been accredited as Cursed. While run from castle you brother lock you in tower. He disappeared. You have to find him.

- 7 maps,
- Surprising moments,
- And much more,

Link to download
CLICK ME AND DOWNLOAD
Download Size: 40MB
Unpack Size: 165MB

P.S: My english is not good so very sorry for simple dialogs.

MY CUSTOM STORY - - STILL ALIVE - -
http://www.moddb.com/mods/still-alive
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2011, 08:01 AM by Paulpolska.)
07-18-2011, 10:11 AM
Find
Tenno Offline

Threads: 0
RE: The Cursed - My first full custom story

Always great to see a new custom story, I'll play it now and return later with my feedback Smile

[Image: 29069he.gif]
07-18-2011, 10:30 AM
Find
cook Offline

Threads: 6

I'm hoping this 40mb isn't all map caches, dling!
07-18-2011, 01:13 PM
Find
Paulpolska Offline

Threads: 29

Size is not important. I wrote this as information

MY CUSTOM STORY - - STILL ALIVE - -
http://www.moddb.com/mods/still-alive
07-18-2011, 01:21 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64

First of all this is..
Spoiler below!
terrible map to play. I have seen TOO many texture errors or bugs. Very poor design. I think it's too rushed map for your everything is weird looking and all entities is even not placed on the ground. Make new update and fix your episode again. Sorry but thats the truth. Bad. However what I do with that Crowbar, Chemical bottle ?

Where I find in Storage key to the upstairs.

and why to put that "little pipe" in that broken one because there is no use for that.

Finally I can't open your maps with the editor I'm getting half of your maps "crash to my editor when i wanna look at them.

I know its your first story don't blame yourself you are just for learning. Its a start map for beginners but please make those tools to for something useful purpose.

EDIT: Okay I passed that storage part and open both "Control rooms" I dont know what is that but anyways teleport behind that bookshelf and continue Dungeon Prison and BAM! Error. Not happy about this custom story. Fix this bugs fast and I can finish this dull story.

“Life is a game, play it”
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2011, 01:54 PM by HumiliatioN.)
07-18-2011, 03:16 PM
Find
waqas12346 Offline

Threads: 38

Mediafire please. Megaupload is blocked here Sad
07-18-2011, 03:30 PM
Website Find
xtron Offline

Threads: 37

(07-18-2011, 03:16 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote: First of all this is terrible map to play. I have seen TOO many texture errors or bugs. Very poor design. I think it's too rushed map for your everything is weird looking and all entities is even not placed on the ground. Make new update and fix your episode again. Sorry but thats the truth. Bad. However what I do with that Crowbar, Chemical bottle ?

and why to put that "little pipe" in that broken one because there is no use for that.

Finally I can't open your maps with the editor I'm getting half of your maps "crash to my editor when i wanna look at them.

I know its your first story don't blame yourself you are just for learning. Its a start map for beginners but please make those tools to for something useful purpose.

EDIT: Okay I passed that storage part and open both "Control rooms" I dont know what is that but anyways teleport behind that bookshelf and continue Dungeon Prison and BAM! Error. Not happy about this custom story. Fix this bugs fast and I can finish this dull story.

Thanks for the spoiler -.- ffs!

[Image: 44917299.jpg]Dubstep <3
07-18-2011, 04:04 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64

(07-18-2011, 04:04 PM)xtron Wrote:
(07-18-2011, 03:16 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote: First of all this is terrible map to play. I have seen TOO many texture errors or bugs. Very poor design. I think it's too rushed map for your everything is weird looking and all entities is even not placed on the ground. Make new update and fix your episode again. Sorry but thats the truth. Bad. However what I do with that Crowbar, Chemical bottle ?

Thanks for the spoiler -.- ffs!

Oh I dont know how to put that "Spoiler thing" Smile

But anyways trust me dude you are not missing anything on this story.

“Life is a game, play it”
07-18-2011, 04:23 PM
Find
SoothsayerNight Offline

Threads: 1

Sounds really interesting!
Looking forward to play this one and like always like Let's Play it too.

Youtube Channel: SoothsayerNight Gaming
07-18-2011, 04:57 PM
Find
Dark Knight Offline

Threads: 5

Paulpolska
well then when i enters into Dungeons, game crashes:

[Image: errorz.th.png]

Spoiler below!

yes, and that problem with pipe, that HumiliatioN describes, i found that bug too
crowbar in Private rooms - seems useless, and nothing to do with it.. huh??

please fix that great map, it bugged!

HumiliatioN
Spoiler below!

EDIT: Okay I passed that storage part and open both "Control rooms" I dont know what is that but anyways teleport behind that bookshelf and continue Dungeon Prison and BAM! Error.
Spoiler below!
heh, how did you do that? or you changed smth in editor?Big Grin

waqas12346
grab this:
http://www.mediafire.com/?665fheizzpil07w

megaupload works fine, btw. it"s your provider sucks...
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2011, 06:07 PM by Dark Knight.)
07-18-2011, 06:00 PM
Find