(08-01-2011 05:55 PM)Dark Knight Wrote: well, simple, but nice demo!
bug - i grab study key, and when i unlock study room with it, there"s no sound(like key opens door)
would like to see in Full version "Cella vinaria" available!
and love - when girls voice is screaming! is that your girlfriend?
Yes, that is my girlfriend and you will hear more from her in full version;P!
Alas the study key no unlocking sound, yes I've noticed myself and I'm on fixing that.
I've already come acceptable far in the full version of the game which will fix most if not all of the Demo's bugs.
Also, the Wine Cellar is a piece of cake compared to the Attic....
(08-02-2011 08:43 AM)Tenno Wrote: There were a lot of problems that I hope you address in the full version. These include:
1. Almost all of the lighting was too bright.
2. Most of the books were hovering or clipping in the bookcases.
3. Oversupply of oil.
4. Keys & doors didn't have labels.
5. Picked up a chair in the study and it clipped through the ground.
But you have mentioned fixing bugs, glitches etc. in the full version, so I'll be looking forward to a (mostly) bug free custom story, great work including voice acting, more stories need that.
Indeed, I will try to fix as many problems I can in full version^^!
1. I can adjust a bit, but it is sort of intenional that the light is bright in the start of the game, further saying would be spoilers... ;P
2. Books are removed, guess I'll have to manually place over 2.000 books =.='....
3. Reduced, thank you. I guess I wanted to "fill" in the empty rooms with something "useful" and I ended up running out of stuff to put in. But there will be a great need for oil later though. But thanks for pointing out anyways. ^^
4. I wanted to do that so much! So thanks for poiting it out, but I'm not quite sure how to do that, could you please explain? :3
5. Could you specify which one o:? Thanks^^!
Thanks a lot for feedback, both of you! It's really helpful and it's a pleasure to read (:!