Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: BarrelChallenge - Crazy Costum Story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Link is dead~
Story is dead~

*sigh*... another one? really? i haven't played this though, so i'm not gonna say any more than that.
(11-23-2011, 01:08 AM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]*sigh*... another one? really? i haven't played this though, so i'm not gonna say any more than that.
I hope it was nothing against me... Sad

sry but i love crazy stories and maps...
everyone have thei own favour, but thx for the reply Smile
... Exclamation
Do not download this, it is Baldo's Discovery with a modified name.
Good job stealing someone's map and claiming it's yours.
(11-23-2011, 01:59 PM)lordmestari Wrote: [ -> ]Do not download this, it is Baldo's Discovery with a modified name.
Good job stealing someone's map and claiming it's yours.
yes your right it is because for my first hack it was to hard for me to make scripts ;(
You son of a bitch. Don't steal other people storys. You are pathetic. Seriously.
(11-23-2011, 09:26 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote: [ -> ]You son of a bitch. Don't steal other people storys. You are pathetic. Seriously.
pls read description, it was an error... i copied the wrong maps
How about remove it and make your own? Even MENTIONING Baldo's Discovery is going too far. How about instead of copying scripts or whatever, you learn how to do it? Otherwise, find someone else to script it for you... Not cool =\
Calm down people. Technically, only the creator of Baldo's Discovery has the right to be angry.

Skashi, it may be well of you to look at my tutorial series: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-10798.html
Pages: 1 2 3