Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Is Frictional Games forum dying?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Especially when FG is working on another game.
They do? Thats cool but I need to finish the Penumbra games first :o I love the community here 8)
Take a look at the views of nearly every thread, and that'll be your answer
Ok I take it back Smile my bad
(01-12-2012, 09:14 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2012, 03:50 PM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, they are dying. Frictional Games went bankrupt and forums will be shut down during the end of this week. Sad
Whoa whoa, sarcasm? PLEASE?
Oh my Thomas it's a joke, right?

This is off topic but what are the game developers user names here Smile - the ones that did the commentary in Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
(01-13-2012, 09:08 PM)darkely Wrote: [ -> ]This is off topic but what are the game developers user names here Smile - the ones that did the commentary in Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
Find the forum team button in the forum main page, its bottom right on the blue...
(01-13-2012, 09:17 PM)Khyrpa Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-13-2012, 09:08 PM)darkely Wrote: [ -> ]This is off topic but what are the game developers user names here Smile - the ones that did the commentary in Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
Find the forum team button in the forum main page, its bottom right on the blue...
thank you

I'm not interested in doing this, but how and where do you go to delete your account? Also I can't delete my own posts on my thread. Way off topic.
Trust me, I've been around since the release of Black Plague, and if you think the forums are dead NOW, then you wouldn't believe how dead the forums were back then.

The forum isn't dying at all--it might not have the flurry of activity that it had when Amnesia was a new release, but it really has never been better.

EDIT: Oh, didn't realize this was a necro-thread. My bad.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8