Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Is Frictional Games forum dying?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(06-30-2012, 07:18 PM)nackidno Wrote: [ -> ]I miss Windex Sad
Yeah, I miss him too. He's a nice old guy, he did a great job with his grandious Pitch Black patch.
(06-30-2012, 12:32 PM)Googolplex Wrote: [ -> ]You only see newbies as new people, but there's a hidden mind.
Because of too much newbies, originality of the forum will die.
I know, you can't follow logics. This is why I have to explain things you don't see.

[Image: jb7qk1.png]
Statyk, I think you're right. But I try just to ignore the silliness... (edit: of course, I can be quite silly myself at times Big Grin )

----
I miss Windex too.
(06-30-2012, 11:00 PM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2012, 12:32 PM)Googolplex Wrote: [ -> ]You only see newbies as new people, but there's a hidden mind.
Because of too much newbies, originality of the forum will die.
I know, you can't follow logics. This is why I have to explain things you don't see.

[Image: jb7qk1.png]
Nah, he's just a snobbish hipster.
(06-30-2012, 06:07 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]I love this forum, I've never been so active in one, but it is getting more and more ridiculous every day.
This is basically a fact right here. I remember when I signed up a couple years ago, The only custom stories there were, all rocked! Now, it takes FOREVER to find a serious custom story that is any good. Technical Support for Amnesia is kind of ridiculous as well. People keep posting the same problem over and over again, and it gets old reading through thousands of threads of the same problem that has been fixed over a hundred times, with the same solution. EVERY. TIME.

Also, this is ALSO the forum I've been ever so active in, because the community here is awesome, the people are awesome, and the games are awesome.
Quote:Nah, he's just a snobbish hipster.
Watch your tongue man, I'm a snobbish hipster too >_>
By reading this last page of the thread, I'll notice again, that the forum is dying.
Now, everyone can see that clearly.
Perhaps it's good for Frictional Games' success when more and more children will join the forums, but nevertheless it's dying. It's no longer for epic unique games, it's just for teenage casuals now.
But it's not my problem, I'm just one of the guys who think it's not for the good.
(07-02-2012, 05:12 PM)Googolplex Wrote: [ -> ]By reading this last page of the thread, I'll notice again, that the forum is dying.
Now, everyone can see that clearly.
Perhaps it's good for Frictional Games' success when more and more children will join the forums, but nevertheless it's dying. It's no longer for epic unique games, it's just for teenage casuals now.
But it's not my problem, I'm just one of the guys who think it's not for the good.
It's not dying, you just don't like the way it's heading, there's a major difference between the two.
(07-02-2012, 12:10 AM)Kein Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Nah, he's just a snobbish hipster.
Watch your tongue man, I'm a snobbish hipster too >_>
You don't shove it down people's throats.
In terms of quality of Custom Stories created for Amnesia: The Dark Descent-- yes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8