Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: House of Creep 7 - LONG VERSION
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(03-04-2012, 06:11 PM)Kanto123 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey skashi i am one of your biggest fans in "Custom story makers" So i just want to ask you about if i could be the story tester? You just send me the custom story before upload it on this site and i'll record and put it on youtube and give the link to you...After just upload the custom story and my video so they can see it... love Kanto123
no sorry... but thx for the proposal
the best map ever,and the scariest!
Thankes!Big Grin
haha x) beercake will be pleased. can't wait to see it on his channel.
it is up on his channel since two weeks Wink
it keeps crashing for me after the long bright hallway :O. Other than that the scares are right on lol.
you can upload to another server does not work in mediafire
Ok, how the f*** are you supposed to open the door with the f****** key on the "dwarf" level? I've done it twice and I still couldn't tell. At some point, for some reason, the door starts flying and you can go beneath it, but mostly I just lose the key on the other side and have to start all over. wtf
(03-07-2012, 03:24 PM)coolfacecoolface Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, how the f*** are you supposed to open the door with the f****** key on the "dwarf" level? I've done it twice and I still couldn't tell. At some point, for some reason, the door starts flying and you can go beneath it, but mostly I just lose the key on the other side and have to start all over. wtf
take the key on the closet, build a pile with the box and the brix, jump and hit the key with the iron plate
(03-07-2012, 03:35 PM)Skashi Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2012, 03:24 PM)coolfacecoolface Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, how the f*** are you supposed to open the door with the f****** key on the "dwarf" level? I've done it twice and I still couldn't tell. At some point, for some reason, the door starts flying and you can go beneath it, but mostly I just lose the key on the other side and have to start all over. wtf
take the key on the closet, build a pile with the box and the brix, jump and hit the key with the iron plate
Oh, thanks. I manage to do it twice by exploiting bad collision physics so I assumed that was the way. Thanks. I had a lot of fun with it.

Nice Custom Story!
A littlte bit longer and much funnier!
I really like this!
Here is my first part of my lets play!

Pages: 1 2 3 4