Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: House of Creep 7 - LONG VERSION
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i love house of creep series!
but in a corridor where there are many doors that will open the door to a new place, and the game crashes!!!!!
sorry for my English :S

my game crashes
Spoiler below!
when i exit the hallway, where all the notes about how people died are. I enter the last door (loading door) and it says loading and then it crashes. I tried 3 times. Can i fix it somehow???
if skashi doesnt fix it, then i will. Soon. Yes
I had no problems whatsoever with the story, couldn't find a single bug or glitch! It was very cool to have such a long HoC part and I very much enjoyed playing it! Thanks for releasing it Big Grin

Here's the first part of my playthough!

Sorry Guys, i think there will not be any house of creeps =)
The game crashes when I go to the loading door in the hallway where there is notes of how people died DDDD:
[Image: aw_jeez_not_this_shit_again2.jpg]
(05-15-2012, 08:23 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ][Image: aw_jeez_not_this_shit_again2.jpg]
(05-15-2012, 08:23 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ][Image: aw_jeez_not_this_shit_again2.jpg]
pretty much this for all CS nowadays.
Krass man du bist der hammer genau sowas suche ich die ganze zeit krass man alles ist dabei Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4