Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: A Fools Faint
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Okay finished it. Pretty predictable scares, little jumpy ones. It was playable, but nothing original. Anyways you did a pretty good job and I don't say this often lol.
(04-29-2012, 12:42 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote: [ -> ]Okay finished it. Pretty predictable scares, little jumpy ones. It was playable, but nothing original. Anyways you did a pretty good job and I don't say this often lol.
well it was my first ever custom story So I was always using new scripts that I learned , And thank you for the "Pretty good job" Big Grin

that grudge scare got me good :o well done sir.
(04-29-2012, 06:47 PM)trollox Wrote: [ -> ]that grudge scare got me good :o well done sir.
hahaha , Im not sure if anyone else ever used Agrippa's head as a scare , Never seen it done before
well it's done before, but not as a scare after the grudge sound i most say that one was orignial.
And in the maze man... You're an ass xD Great mod tho i found it funny.
(04-29-2012, 07:44 PM)trollox Wrote: [ -> ]well it's done before, but not as a scare after the grudge sound i most say that one was orignial.
And in the maze man... You're an ass xD Great mod tho i found it funny.
HAHah yea the maze is quite hard , but everytime I see someone go through it they end up picking 1 door off the right door Smile Im always like "holy shit they are gonna make ohh nope he picked the door next to it"
funniest gameplay Ive seen of my story Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oycaga_KaNI
You scared the living fuc* out of me and i curse you and your family forever. thanks for a living nightmare bitc*
(06-23-2012, 08:53 PM)XDDDAY Wrote: [ -> ]You scared the living fuc* out of me and i curse you and your family forever. thanks for a living nightmare bitc*
AHHAHAHAHAHHA <3 you too
Lol - I did a playthrough on english even though it isnt my native language xD

Pages: 1 2 3