Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: What's the stupidest thing you've done in Amnesia?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I played the demo and found out that the grunt in the cellar was a ghost. After I bought the full game I thought that when I met him for the second time in the cellar that he would just poof again like before, he didn't...
Tried to close myself inside the iron maiden with all the sharp metal spikes in it,then i got hurt and it scared the sh*t out of me.
It wasn't the best idea i ever had hahaha...
(07-17-2012, 01:46 PM)Need4Power Wrote: [ -> ]Tried to close myself inside the iron maiden with all the sharp metal spikes in it,then i got hurt and it scared the sh*t out of me.
It wasn't the best idea i ever had hahaha...

I didn't realize it hurts you, eh whatever
Oh I'm sure getting impaled from every possible direction by sharp, bloody nails wouldn't hurt at all.
I've played Amnesia a lot, so I don't really remember every stupid thing I've done.

One thing I remember is realizing a grunt is coming at me, and all I'm able to do is just stand there and stare at it like some foolish lamb until it kills me. My brain just stopped working! Another thing is when I was replaying Amnesia - The Dark Descent, I realized I had to go back down into the Storage. Now, there is one thing you have to understand, I HATE the Storage. So I thought, screw it, and went to the Guest Room, put every piece of furniture in place, every book in the shelves, tidied up the entire place because I had decided to live there. After a while Daniel said something like: The darkness i closing, and I realized this was not the way this game was supposed to be played, surprisingly enough.
Having a drink next to me while playing. That shit went everywhere.
(07-17-2012, 06:11 AM)Zaari Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2012, 06:00 AM)Joshua Wrote: [ -> ]I entered a cell in the prison and shut the door behind me without the lamp burning, lol. The grunt was inside.

That actually happens to everyone. No exceptions. Everyone.
I swear to god I'm the only person that realized it was coming from behind the door. I thought it should be pretty obvious that if as soon as you interacted with the door to a room and you hear a monster that the monster's probably in that room.

Also
(07-19-2012, 10:44 PM)JenniferOrange Wrote: [ -> ]Having a drink next to me while playing. That shit went everywhere.
I lol'd
Realizing my computer didn't have the power to support the game.

[Image: computer-out-window.jpg?w=254&h=300]
I encountered a brute, and ran like a boss without ever stopping to hide.

The game notified me of my stupidity when I died.
(07-20-2012, 07:23 AM)Potato Wrote: [ -> ]Realizing my computer didn't have the power to support the game.

[Image: computer-out-window.jpg?w=254&h=300]
xD aw man this made me lol haha, sorry that sucks though
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9