Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: What's the stupidest thing you've done in Amnesia?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(12-29-2012, 01:24 PM)maarten12100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2012, 08:52 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]the stupidest thing? i just opened the door
Spoiler below!
to the brute in the Morgue after the vaccine thing
Yeah, TRUE STORY

It was a grunt right?
Atleast I hid in the pile of naked man you guys know how much I like being between naked mans pilling.
Nah, it was the Brute.

And they were dead naked men, so, I'd be a bit worried if I were you.
(12-29-2012, 03:25 PM)Potato Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2012, 01:24 PM)maarten12100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2012, 08:52 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]the stupidest thing? i just opened the door
Spoiler below!
to the brute in the Morgue after the vaccine thing
Yeah, TRUE STORY

It was a grunt right?
Atleast I hid in the pile of naked man you guys know how much I like being between naked mans pilling.
Nah, it was the Brute.

And they were dead naked men, so, I'd be a bit worried if I were you.
I was joking ofc Tongue
Keep alerting the Brute.
I died like 4 times xD
Most stupid thing I did was in the Justine expansion the suitors which I thought they couldn't see or hear you, but that wasn't true but at that time I didn't know so I ran up to to suitor thinking it wouldn't notice me and when I got right up to the suitor it attacked me. I shat myself Smile

god I haven't been on the forums in a long time. Smile
Played the game.
(12-30-2012, 04:31 AM)Mark Vladimir Benson Lee Wrote: [ -> ]Keep alerting the Brute.
I died like 4 times xD

(SHOCKED!) (BIG GASP) 4 TIMES?!
I cut my right thumb nail by the edge when I was angry due to loss of my last very job.I get stupid but my mom really prepared me to try again for better chance.
This buknerhurder guy is really seeming like a spambot. I've reported him.
(01-16-2013, 04:20 PM)buknerhurder Wrote: [ -> ]I cut my right thumb nail by the edge when I was angry due to loss of my last very job.I get stupid but my mom really prepared me to try again for better chance.

Is that even related to Amnesia? because this is a Amnesia: The Dark Descent Forum, not a forum where you place your rage.
Well, I was in the Choir and heard a Brute moan. No idea which way it came from and I was panicking. So, as freaked out as I was, I turned around and ran right smack into him. My first death in the whole game. Stupid thing was, I did it a second time, but that time I somehow lived!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9