Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Creating a SlenderMan model
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since i'm not a pro at modelling , i'm asking it here.
I'm making a custom story where you are on the woods , and i was thinking about slenderman ..
So is there any one here who could make me a custom Slenderman model ? It would help me out alot.

Thanks.
Something likes this would also work I think. The problem with this is, that the creator didn't release the model and is inactive now. Take a look in the Development Resources section, you might something which also fits your needs.
[Image: vittra.png]
(08-15-2012, 10:08 AM)onv Wrote: [ -> ]Since i'm not a pro at modelling , i'm asking it here.

I'm making a custom story where you are on the woods , and i was thinking about slenderman ..

So is there any one here who could make me a custom Slenderman model ? It would help me out alot.

Thanks.
I think it's a great idea to re-make the Slenderman adventure into a amnesia mod. Unfortunately I can not model thát good (yet). I would love to help you out once I'm able to model correctly. Good luck with your mod!
(08-15-2012, 10:31 AM)Bas Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2012, 10:08 AM)onv Wrote: [ -> ]Since i'm not a pro at modelling , i'm asking it here.

Thanks.
I think it's a great idea to re-make the Slenderman adventure into a amnesia mod. Unfortunately I can not model thát good (yet). I would love to help you out once I'm able to model correctly. Good luck with your mod!
Thanks for your support ! Rolleyes
If anyone, call superman traggey or statyk.
Actually don't, neither I nor Statyk has the time to be making this.
my friend was working on creating one you can view the progress here http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...age-4.html
Thanks for support ! Big Grin