Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: what do you do when you know you've been a hypocrite?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What do you do when you know you've been a hypocrite?

I ask this because for the longest time I've never really liked LP makers (like PewDiePie and others) mainly because I watched only a few minutes of his videos and assumed he was a YouTube whore. However once I watched a few of them the videos are not that bad at all. I kind of feel like an ass (if you look at some of my posts I sometimes mention PDP) for juding the guy... anyway what do you do when you know you've been a hypocrite?
What's a Pewdie Pie? Is that like a new flavor or something?

*Ahem* A hypocrite pertains more to moral standards; for instance if I say stealing is wrong and all people who do it are the scum of the Earth, yet I steal and thought it was okay for me personally, I would be a hypocrite. What you did is more along the lines of generalizing; you thought that all PDP vids were all the same (in this case, bad quality/not funny), but you found a few that you enjoyed. Nothing wrong with that.

It's good to have an opened mind and collect a sufficient amount of data before making such an assumption as "PDP is a YouTube whore". I've given the popular LPer's many chances, but I don't really care for any of them.
Well personally I never really subscribe to anyone or anything on YouTube. If I feel like watching AVGN then I'll just type it in and see what his latest video(s) are. I wonder why *some* people like to sit and watch a huge backlog of YT videos...
Yea that's not really what a hypocrite is...

But to answer your question: STOP BEING A HYPOCRITE. Wink
Meh - it's 2AM and I am half asleep so I don't really care about the title atm. I am going to go play a CS ^_^
(08-25-2012, 07:08 AM)darkely Wrote: [ -> ]Meh - it's 2AM and I am half asleep so I don't really care about the title atm. I am going to go play a CS ^_^
i wanna play a cs toooo which one are you playing
"Wake" by DamnNoHtml (CS thread) it is kind of challenging so I think I will play more of it later but so far it is fun. The date of the the thread says 2010 so its a bit dated.
gah what do you do when you are too poosay to play amnesia
(08-25-2012, 07:45 AM)Damascus Rose Wrote: [ -> ]gah what do you do when you are too poosay to play amnesia
...You haven't completed it yet, but you play custom stories?
(08-25-2012, 07:48 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2012, 07:45 AM)Damascus Rose Wrote: [ -> ]gah what do you do when you are too poosay to play amnesia
...You haven't completed it yet, but you play custom stories?
Custom Stories are generally shorter - Amnesia took me a month to complete (only played a half-hour at a time)
Pages: 1 2 3