Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi i have buy Amnesia from Desura for 20$. Im using windows 7 and it always crash when i click on 'launch game'. I have send a PM on Desura and Frictional games didnt answer.
Can you make it work?
thanx
Make sure your computer match the requierments and if it does then make sure the drivers are up-to-date. Check the sticky threads at the top of technical support for troubleshooting and guides to help you. If all fails post the hpl.log file from Documents/Amnesia/Main.
(09-27-2012, 07:44 AM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure your computer match the requierments and if it does then make sure the drivers are up-to-date. Check the sticky threads at the top of technical support for troubleshooting and guides to help you. If all fails post the hpl.log file from Documents/Amnesia/Main.
My Amnesia crashes when i press the 'justine' button and there is just 'Could not load main init file:ptest' plss help
(09-27-2012, 09:59 PM)Kliberon Wrote: [ -> ]My Amnesia crashes when i press the 'justine' button and there is just 'Could not load main init file:ptest' plss help
Where did you get Amnesia from?
He/She said Desura. Try a reinstallation
Wow, epic failure. I'm blind as a bat. I'm just gonna.... *whistles and walks away*
No he/she did not, that question was a hijack.
Well would you look at that. Pluto tried getting the better of me. Still strange how neither of them have responded back yet.
Guys I'm confused. I didn't understand what Jens said and thus I cannot reply further yet... Tongue
There are two different people asking questions above. I asked the second guy where he got his Amnesia when you must've thought I was asking the first guy. What you said made me forget who I was asking and I thought I was wrong.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5