Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia Development Enhancer Tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Oh wow. I can't wait until the next update Big Grin Looks really great
(02-13-2013, 04:57 AM)NaxEla Wrote: [ -> ]Oh wow. I can't wait until the next update Big Grin Looks really great

Released!
For the Resize to fit screen option, are you also using the latest SDL.dll v1.2.15.0 ? Until now, that was the only way to safely alt-tab out of the game without any issues.

Edit: Now that I saw the youtube video I remembered that you are the guy who was trying to make Penumbra for Wii. It seems that it was abandoned though.

Edit 2: Changed title for new name. Now sticky! Smile
(02-13-2013, 03:11 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]For the Resize to fit screen option, are you also using the latest SDL.dll v1.2.15.0 ? Until now, that was the only way to safely alt-tab out of the game without any issues.
I use the one that comes with the game.

(02-13-2013, 03:11 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: Now that I saw the youtube video I remembered that you are the guy who was trying to make Penumbra for Wii. It seems that it was abandoned though.
I wasn't trying to make Penumbra for Wii. I was making Wii for Penumbra Wink
I got busy with other stuff, and never got back into it.

(02-13-2013, 03:11 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]Edit 2: Changed title for new name. Now sticky! Smile

Cool.
Hmmm, when I click on Level Editor, the particle editor opens. Also, the game window doesn't center (it does resize though). I'm using Windows 7 64-bit.
MulleDK19, you need to put instructions to install it. In case someone didn't understand how to do it.
(02-14-2013, 06:12 AM)NaxEla Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm, when I click on Level Editor, the particle editor opens. Also, the game window doesn't center (it does resize though). I'm using Windows 7 64-bit.
Whoops. My mistake. Fixed in latest version.

(02-14-2013, 12:15 PM)No Author Wrote: [ -> ]MulleDK19, you need to put instructions to install it. In case someone didn't understand how to do it.
I believe I already have simple instructions? And since this is for developers, I do assume they know how to copy a file into their game folder.

Though, I guess I could make a super easy full automatic installer.

EDIT: Done. The program from the thread will automaticly place itself in the game folder, install the latest version and run the program.
The Enchancer does not even install for me... Could it be possible because i don't have steam in C: disk?

Is there by any chance a possibility to install it manually?
(02-16-2013, 03:25 PM)Orgasmatron Wrote: [ -> ]The Enchancer does not even install for me... Could it be possible because i don't have steam in C: disk?

Is there by any chance a possibility to install it manually?

It doesn't matter where the game is installed, as long as it's installed properly.

Place AmnesiaDevelopmentEnhancer.exe in the game folder.
I already tried that but it did nothing upon starting the .exe file...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15