Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Valentines!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(02-14-2013, 12:24 PM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2013, 12:12 PM)BeeKayK Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2013, 11:28 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]Well I don't even have the possibility of dating anyone for another 6 years or so so sup

Why not? D:

Cus I'm only really attracted to guys that are like in their mid 20s/30s so that doesn't really work out too well for me right now lol

No I see... Dang..
Haha yeah it kinda sucks but at the same time I'm kind of glad, don't have to worry about any of that stuff for a while
Happy singles awareness day!
yay valentine... gonna make love with a kebab
what normal people do: Do love, find the one.
me : Making love with a burger, double meat.
Hah! Me and Robosprog have been frolicking in the level editor all day, creating sexy outdoor environments for you all!
(02-14-2013, 03:15 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]Hah! Me and Robosprog have been frolicking in the level editor all day, creating sexy outdoor environments for you all!
(saddened) What about me....?
(02-14-2013, 11:28 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]Well I don't even have the possibility of dating anyone for another 6 years or so so sup

I have never, and will not be dating/goingout/marrying/simular anyone is this life. I have my reasons but they are for the time being to remain secret.
(02-14-2013, 03:44 PM)martinnord Wrote: [ -> ]

I have never, and will not be dating/goingout/marrying/simular anyone is this life. I have my reasons but they are for the time being to remain secret.

Sucks man...

@To everybody

[Image: xnhz03.png]
I'm single right now, but Goddess help me if I ever enter a relationship with someone who gives half a shit about this day. I usually forget about it until someone else brings it up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7