Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Valentines!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Am I the only one glad I'm single? No worries about a companion's feelings or spending money wasted on chocolates. If I had a date, I'd be happy with just chilling at home, popcorn, and a movie. But for now, I only really have to focus on myself and after my long-term ex, not having these feelings is such a breeze Big Grin
(02-14-2013, 05:20 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]after my long-term ex

That's the reason why you're happy Wink

I'd gladly spend some of my money on a girl. I never use money anyways.
There's a difference between not being able to spend money or little on a gift to make her happy and she understands you can't, and not being able to get anything or not remembering and she acts like a bitch towards you for half a week.

Guess which one I got?
(02-14-2013, 05:33 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]There's a difference between not being able to spend money or little on a gift to make her happy and she understands you can't, and not being able to get anything or not remembering and she acts like a bitch towards you for half a week.

Guess which one I got?

Yep Wink I understand. You just sounded like we were supposed to be happy Smile
Ooooh, no no, a little love can go a long way, that's for sure. I'm just saying it feels nice to not have worries. =P
(02-14-2013, 06:07 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]Ooooh, no no, a little love can go a long way, that's for sure. I'm just saying it feels nice to not have worries. =P

Yea, must be Wink
Im just scared of relationships full stop.
Im trying to find myself a nice calm non-drama-attention-whore girlfriend that likes playing games Smile

thats why im still single..

*random rant moment* I MEAN WTF, there's this girl that called me a geek because i play skyrim, yet she spends her WHOLE day on facebook playing browser games. Now THATS a waste of time and life.

*rant off*

Peace Big Grin
Can anyone complete "The Girlfriend Game"?

I just...Forget it even exists.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7