Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Any requests?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(02-15-2013, 10:47 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Can you make a pile of wood logs?

Off-topic: I want to build an outdoor environment. I wanna add a waterfall. How do i make the water to fall and loop?

sure, I can make a pile of wood logs

Just add me on skype to discuss the details,
ferryadams10 skypename
(02-14-2013, 11:33 PM)dabro Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2013, 11:26 PM)Akos115 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you make a lighter as a custom lantern with animations? I would really need it. =^.^=

Here you go:
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...ight=zippo
(I didn't make it I found it in the development resources)

I didn't see that before >.<
Thanks Big Grin
(02-15-2013, 11:23 AM)BeeKayK Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2013, 10:47 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Can you make a pile of wood logs?

Off-topic: I want to build an outdoor environment. I wanna add a waterfall. How do i make the water to fall and loop?

There's water in the sewers of ATTD maps. Check them out. I think it's in entity>special

otherwise, particle systems.

It may have took a little while cause of some problemsl with the alpha map of the leaves but that's fixed now.
EDIT: Image + download is in post #1
Shall I put the entity here in the attachments or what?
Looks cool. Will try it out! Smile
I have a request. A telescope. Not just any telescope but an old fashioned observatory telescope. Like this one. I would relay like one for my custom story The Hands Resist Him, and of course you will be humbily credited allot on this if you can. If not its ok. Just pointing out a request.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-hands-resist-him

One part of the game is the player actually looking though a telescope. With the help of Space Engine of mapping out each piece of sky. A mini observatory in Amnesia would be awesome. I know how to do it and darnet am relay determined to get the script running. It would be nice to have a telescope for theming purposes.

[Image: weintraub-lg.jpg]
(02-15-2013, 10:44 PM)jssjr90 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a request. A telescope. Not just any telescope but an old fashioned observatory telescope. Like this one. I would relay like one for my custom story The Hands Resist Him, and of course you will be humbily credited allot on this if you can. If not its ok. Just pointing out a request.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-hands-resist-him

One part of the game is the player actually looking though a telescope. With the help of Space Engine of mapping out each piece of sky. A mini observatory in Amnesia would be awesome. I know how to do it and darnet am relay determined to get the script running. It would be nice to have a telescope for theming purposes.

[Image: weintraub-lg.jpg]

This seems like an interesting job Big Grin
add me on skype so we can discuss details: ferryadams10
Okay next request...
A new village house ?
(02-16-2013, 11:42 AM)No Author Wrote: [ -> ]A new village house ?

Just add me on skype and explain me what you had in mind: ferryadams10
Nothing to do atm so if you got any requests now...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9