Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Multiplayer/Co-Op & Frictional Games? NO!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All Multiplayer/Co-Op threads are now merged into one. And a big one apparently. Guys it's not going to happen yet if not at all. And those who say that they did it, they are just trolls.
(03-21-2013, 01:55 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]All Multiplayer/Co-Op threads are now merged into one. And a big one apparently. Guys it's not going to happen yet if not at all. And those who say that they did it, they are just trolls.

35 Pages. WOW.
(03-21-2013, 02:25 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]35 Pages. WOW.

There may be more, I did not include the off-topic ones as they about other games or general stuff. If I find any older topics, I will merge them here. This applies to new ones.
amnesia no multiplayer, very bad

palayer alone or no scare
yeah, this should probably be locked like the rest of them(that are now merged here).
I think it would be quite fun and interesting if an Amnesia co-operative gamemode was made. Playing the original campaign with two people I think would be thoroughly enjoyable.

Please tell me what you think.
Whatthefuckamireading.jpg
No. Just... no.
Would it kill you guys to show a bit of common forum courtesy? He's just asking, and it really doesn't warrant such a hostile response.

As for the thread subject matter...it has been discussed numerous times before over here:

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...ultiplayer
Merged