Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: I just noticed recently that more Total Conversions are being canceled/discontinued.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(03-28-2013, 10:34 AM)martinnord Wrote: [ -> ]well that was a bit random, and why you ask that in a thread named
"I just noticed recently that more Total Conversions are being canceled/discontinued."
One day I might make a Conversion, but I have to start somewhere Wink
(03-29-2013, 01:32 AM)martinnord Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2013, 01:20 AM)Tigerwaw Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2013, 01:16 AM)martinnord Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2013, 12:47 AM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2013, 12:11 AM)Aldighieri Wrote: [ -> ]FGForums community is a near-global community. For instance, I can't sneak into Danny Boy's room and stroke his face at night because he's all the way in Portugal and I'm stuck in the states without a passport.

So that "in office" thing wouldn't work on here very well.

That's no excuse! I do that at night and I'm a british 15 year old!
Are you implying that Aldi should go/swim to Portugal at night to stroke Danny's face, or am I just confused here?

You heard what he said ಠ‿ಠ
The way you say it is almost like an order....are you implying I should go too?

Hmm... this in-office thing could work after all...
this is why i love FG forum, it can only happen here... From a discussion about full conversions it slowly evolved into... creeping into someone's bedroom and stroking his face.
(03-29-2013, 11:10 PM)Dogfood Wrote: [ -> ]this is why i love FG forum, it can only happen here... From a discussion about full conversions it slowly evolved into... creeping into someone's bedroom and stroking his face.
Lol, the combination of your post and avatar made me think of this image:
[Image: whats_going_on_in_this_thread_aw_sh_u18chan.jpg]
What few people understand is that a mod must be made for fun, not for money or for fame. Of course, looking at moddb and seeing your mod going up is a really good sensation, but the modding thingie is to like what you do. Everytime I see how I put one of my "custim" models in my levels, I tell myself "You're good, man".

Total Conversions are usually large stories, while custim are not. If the modding process is large, it may not be as pleasant as a short one.
(03-30-2013, 12:24 PM)The chaser Wrote: [ -> ]What few people understand is that a mod must be made for fun, not for money or for fame. Of course, looking at moddb and seeing your mod going up is a really good sensation, but the modding thingie is to like what you do. Everytime I see how I put one of my "custim" models in my levels, I tell myself "You're good, man".

Total Conversions are usually large stories, while custim are not. If the modding process is large, it may not be as pleasant as a short one.

I think thats more a matter of personal opinion rather then a rule chaser
Pages: 1 2 3