Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Say something about the signature of the person above you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't like cats. And I don't like you bumping threads either.
You have a penis.

Congratz.
It seems like a lot of people here doesn't understand that the quote in your signature is from Googolplex.
(05-16-2013, 07:29 AM)Tiger Wrote: [ -> ]It seems like a lot of people here doesn't understand that the quote in your signature is from Googolplex.

Proof?

Ontopic:

Dat tiger looked like a rainbow.
Thank you JAP for wasting my time searching what is that chemical composition in your signature. But, thanks for giving me a laugh. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah--- it's almost not gonna end--- hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha--- I must stop it--- hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha--- hah... hah... hah... haaaaa... *faints* *the faints becomes a coma*

EDIT: Now I realized that editing my signature makes every signature in my posts becomes the same... Sad
(05-16-2013, 07:42 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2013, 07:29 AM)Tiger Wrote: [ -> ]It seems like a lot of people here doesn't understand that the quote in your signature is from Googolplex.

Proof?

Don't question Googolplex's logic
Reminds me of the LGBT flag because of the colours Smile
I feel if I Google what that means I'll cry.
ROBOTS DONT HAVE GENITALS

EDIT: wait i just saw the 'post something random' thread. I get it now. Cats DO have genitals
where else do boats go?